Shri Amarnathji Yatra 2019 YATRA PERMIT APPLICATION FORM (Please fill in piece letters) FULL NAME: _________ ____________________________________________ GENDER (Tick as relevant): Male Female; Age*:_____ Yrs; Blood Group:_______ NAME OF SPOUSE/FATHER:_________________________________________________ ADDRESS:___________________________________________________________________ STATE:_____________________________________ PIN________________________ E-Mail (if any):____________________________________________________________ CONTACT/PHONE NO MOBILE +91 Telephone with STD Code/Mobile number of the individual to be reached if there should be an occurrence of any crisis __________________________ To The Chief Executive Officer, Shri Amarnathji Shrine Board, Jammu/Srinagar. 1. I may please make a special effort to be issued a Permit for setting out on Shri Amarnathji Yatra. I might begin the Yatra from the _________________ _____ [Baltal/Chandanwari**] course on__________/__________2019. 2. I affirm that I have been announced physically fit by the Authorized Doctor/Medical Institute to attempt the excursion to the Shri Amarnathji Holy Cave amid JuneAugust 2019. The endorsed Medical Certificate is joined. 3. I_____________________ , child/little girl/spouse of________________ , select Shri/Smt. _________________________________ ; age ________ ; relationship: __________to be paid the Insurance endless supply of the Insurance assert if there should arise an occurrence of my passing because of mischance. 4. I seriously embrace to maintain the Dos and Don'ts/different bearings issued by theہShrine Board/District Administration. ______________________ Full Signature of Applicant * No one underneath the age of 13 years, or over the age of 75 years, and no woman with over a month and a half pregnancy will be enrolled for the Yatra. If it's not too much trouble fill whichever is appropriate. *** An appropriately enlisted Yatri with a substantial Yatra Permit issued by the Shri Amarnathji Shrine Board, properly supported by the issuing Institution, will be qualified for an Insurance front of One Lac Rupee from the Insurance Company in case of his/her passing because of any mischance inside the State of J&K while undertaking the Shri Amarnathji Yatra. The entirety guaranteed will be paid through the Shrine Board after the chosen one of the perished Yatri finishes the due conventions. For Office Use Business Unit ___________ Branch Bank Yatra Registration Slip No. _________ Date _______ Route ____________ issued Sir, Applicant's photo which ought to be marked over this photo Seal and Signature of Initials of Official
Necessary HEALTH CERTIFICATE FOR SHRI AMARNATHJI YATRA 2019 PART A: (TO BE FILLED BY APPLICANT) 1. Name _______________________________S/o;D/o; W/o __________________________________________ Address __________________________________________________________________________________ 2. Date of Birth ____________________ Identification check: ___________________ Blood Group:____________ 3. Assertion: Have you experienced or have history of any of the accompanying: a) Breathlessness Yes No b) Diabetes Yes No c) Respiratory/lung infirmity Yes No d) High Blood weight Yes No e) Blood issue Yes No f) Asthma Yes No g) Bleeding inclinations Yes No h) Epilepsy Yes No I) Heart illness Yes No j) Nervous breakdown Yes No k) Joint Pains Yes No l) High elevation/mountain disorder Yes No m) Discharge from ear Yes No n) History of stroke/loss of motion Yes No o) Are you a smoker Yes No p) Are you pregnant: Yes No (appropriate to female Yatris) q) History of Heart Attack; if yes, please specify_____________________________________ r) History of sudden passing in relatives; if yes, please specify______________________ s) Any significant damage previously; if yes, please specify___________________________________ t) Any other disease; if yes, please specify___________________________________________ u) History of surgery; if yes, please specify___________________________________________ v) Are you experiencing under any solution; if yes, please specify________________________ w) Are you adversely affected by medications, sustenances and chemicals; if yes, please specify____________________ 4. I thusly proclaim that the particulars given above are consistent with the best of my insight and conviction,, and nothing has been disguised. Date_________ Signature/thumb impression of the Applicant) PART B: (TO BE FILLED BY Authorized MEDICAL AUTHORITY) On the premise of data outfitted by the candidate, definite examination and the important examinations, it is guaranteed that Mr/Ms/Mrs ___________________________________ is fit to embrace the excursion to the Shri Amarnathji Holy Cave Shrine. Points of interest of a particular test led before issuing the declaration: __________________________ Name of the Doctor___________________________________________________________________ Designation:___________________ Signature and seal of Authorized Medical Authority Date of issue:__________________ MCI/State Medical Council Registration No:____________
Well ordered PROCEDURE FOR REGISTRATION THROUGH
Assigned BRANCHES OF BANKS (YATRA-2019)
1. The enlistment and issue of Yatra Permits (YPs) will be done on firstcome-first-serve premise.
2. The Registration of Yatris should start from all the Bank Branches from Wednesday the first March, 2019 onwards.
3. One Yatra Permit should be legitimate for enlisting just a single Yatri.
4. Every Registration Branch has been dispensed a settled every day/per course share for enlisting the Yatris. The Registration Branch should guarantee that the quantity of Yatris enrolled does not surpass the distributed every day/per course share.
5. Nobody underneath the age of 13 years or over the age of 75 years and no woman with over six week's pregnancy might be enrolled for the Yatra.
6. Each Yatri should submit Application Form and Compulsory Health
Declaration (CHC) to get Yatra Permit for the Yatra. The Formats of the Application Form and CHC, and the rundown of Doctors/Medical Institutions approved to issue CHC are accessible at SASB's websitewww.shriamarnathjishrine.com.
7. The Application Form and CHC should be made accessible free of cost to the candidate Yatri by the Registration Branch.
8. To apply for the Yatra Permit, the candidate Yatri will present the accompanying reports to the Registration Officer:
a) filled-in endorsed Application Form;
b) Prescribed Compulsory Health Certificate (CHC) issued on or after10th February, 2019 by the Authorized Doctor/Medical Institution; and
c) four visa measured photos (three for Yatra Permits and one for the Application shape).
9. The Registration Officer might check the accompanying:
a) regardless of whether the Application Form has been effectively filled-in and marked by the candidate Yatri;
b) regardless of whether the CHC has been issued by the Authorized Doctor/Medical Institution; and
c) regardless of whether the CHC has been issued on or after tenth Feb 2019.
10. The Registration Official should issue YPs bearing BALTAL for Baltal Route and PAHALGAM for the Pahalgam Route. For every day and course, the Registration Officer should issue Yatra Permits according to shading coding given beneath:
11. The particular day on which an explorer is enrolled to attempt the Yatra (i.e., Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday) has been imprinted on the Yatra Permit. The day imprinted on the Yatra Permit is the day on which the Yatri will be permitted to cross the Access Control Gates at Baltal and Chandanwari (Pahalgam).
12. The Bank Branch should guarantee that the date for which the Yatra Permit is issued for intersection the Access Control Gates matches with the day (i.e., Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday) imprinted on the Yatra Permit before issuing the Permit to the Yatri.
13. In the Yatra Permit Forms, the Yatra year and date of Yatra has not been printed. Accordingly, it is obligatory for the issuing Bank Branch to stamp/compose the Yatra year and date of Yatra and glue the date and year so composed/stamped with a straightforward tape (gluing of straightforward tape is essential keeping in mind the end goal to influence the date and year of Yatra to sealed). Nonetheless, the stamping of the date, year and Bank office should be done just at the season of issuance of the Yatra Permit. For no situation, should any Yatra Permit be stamped ahead of time. This viewpoint be guaranteed decidedly.
14. On the off chance that the Application Form and CHC are all together, the Registration Officer might issue a YP to the candidate against an installment of Rs 50/ - per Yatra Permit (of the aforementioned sum Rs 35/ - will be dispatched in SASB's record and the rest of the sum should be held by the Bank), subsequent to following the means said in paras 15-17.
15. The Registration Officer should fasten identification estimate photos and fill in the Yatra Permit Form on the spot according to the subtle elements said in the Application Form and the CHC. The date of the Yatra be additionally filled in accurately.
16. The Registration Officer should sign the Yatra Permit and apply the Bank Branch Seal on the Yatra Permit such that the Seal is incompletely engraved on the photo of the candidate Yatri and mostly on the YP. Be that as it may, the stamping of the date, year and Bank office should be done just at the season of issuance of the Yatra Permit. For no situation, should any Yatra Permit be stamped ahead of time. This perspective be guaranteed decidedly.
17. Before issuing the Yatra Permit to the candidate Yatri, the Registration Officer might record the accompanying particulars: a) Date of issue of Yatra Permit. b) The Serial Number of Yatra Permit. c) Name, address and phone/portable number of the applicantYatri. d) Name of closest relative of candidate Yatri, to be reached if there should be an occurrence of any crisis. e) Route of journey. f) Date of leaving on the Yatra from Baltal/Pahalgam.
18. The staff of assigned bank offices should be appropriately sharpened with respect to critical issues identified with Advance Registration, by the individual Banks by issuing Circular to all its branches demonstrating the accompanying:
(I) no section of Yatra Permit Form should be left clear;
(ii) no traveler under 13 years old and over 75 years old should be enlisted regardless of the possibility that they may have gotten Compulsory Health Certificate (CHC);
(iii) rectify portable numbers to be caught while filling the Yatra Permit Forms, with the goal that mass SMSs on Do's and Don'ts sent through NIC (began a year ago on Pilot premise) achieve all the Yatris;
(iv) it is required to issue "Nirdeshika", a little booklet containing Dos and Don't furnished to keeps money with each Yatra Permit Form, free of cost;
(v) staff of assigned bank offices to go to the preparation workshops sorted out for direct of Advance Registration by PNB, J&K Bank and Yes Bank; and,
(vi) bank offices to keep a vigil on any potential plausibility of phony Yatra Permit Forms being sold in the region of their Branch and to educate the Bank specialists and in addition SASB promptly if any such data goes to their notice.
19. The Registering Bank will email by 8 p.m. consistently entire data about the Yatra Permits issued amid the day, especially incorporating the points of interest recorded in passage 17 to SASB at the accompanying firstname.lastname@example.org
20. The Nodal Officer/Nodal Bank Branch will merge the aggregate number of Yatra Permits issued (Bank Branch-wise and Statewise) amid the day and pass on to the SASB the status of the same, date-wise and course astute, by 8 p.m. consistently. This prerequisite should be agreed to and messaged to SASB without bomb each day.
21. Once the Registration procedure is finished, the Registration Branch might forward to the CEO, SASB, all the Application Forms and CHCs against which YPs have been issued.
22. All the unused (clear) Yatra Permit Forms will be returned by the individual branches to the Nodal Officer by Registered Post once the Registration Process is at long last finished. The Nodal Officer should thus forward the same to CEO, SASB, by hand, by 8 th September 2019.
23. The Registering Branch may enroll the Yatris after the ordinary managing an account hours, between 3 PM to 6 PM.
24. The separation and time taken for travel up to Holy Cave by two courses is given beneath:
Shri Amarnathji Yatra 2019 Procedure for Registration of Yatris through assigned Branches of Banks
1. The current year's Shri Amarnathji Yatra will initiate on 29th June, 2019, by means of both the courses Baltal and Pahalgam, and finish up on 7 th August, 2019.
2. Propel Registration is obligatory for all proposing Pilgrims.
3. No one should be permitted to embrace the Yatra without securing a Yatra Permit which is substantial for a predetermined day and course.
4. Each aiming Pilgrim can secure his/her Yatra Permit from any of the told Bank Branches (306 of Punjab National Bank, 87 of J&K Bank, and 40 of YES Bank) situated in different States/UTs of the nation.
5. The addresses of the advised Bank Branches which have been approved to give Registration are accessible at Shri Amarnathji Shrine Board's site: shriamarnathjishrine.com.
6. The Registration for the Yatra 2019, through all the assigned Bank Branches will begin from Wednesday the 1 st March, 2019.
7. For Registration/acquiring Yatra Permit, a planning Yatri might need to submit filled-in recommended Application Form and Compulsory Health Certificate issued by the Authorized Doctor/Medical Institution.
8. The State-wise arrangements of Doctors/Medical Institutions approved to issue the endorsed Compulsory Health Certificate are accessible at Shri Amarnathji Shrine Board's site, shriamarnathjishrine.com. 9. The organizations of the Application Form and Compulsory Health Certificate are likewise accessible at Shri Amarnathji Shrine Board's site, shriamarnathjishrine.com.
10. For Yatra 2019, Compulsory Health Certificate issued simply after tenth February, 2019, would be substantial for the enlistment purposes.
11. A proposing Yatri will be required to pay Rs.50/ - as Registration charge against legitimate receipt.
12. A proposing Yatri who wishes to go by Helicopter won't be required to independently enroll for the Yatra.
13. A Yatri who goes by Helicopter will be required to present the endorsed Compulsory Health Certificate at the season of boarding the Helicopter.
14. All Yatris would be permitted to set out on his/her Yatra just on the day and from the course for which he/she has been enlisted.
15. Banks will constantly give receipt to aiming explorer against the measure of Rs 50/ - per traveler got as cost of Yatra Permit Form.
16. Yatris to demonstrate their versatile number while filling the Yatra Permit Forms.
17. Banks to make a gathering email of their bank offices assigned for propel enlistment and furthermore incorporate SASB in the rundown. Nodal officers of the banks will guarantee production of gathering email.
18. Banks will direct the planning pioneers for profiting the Group Registration office being given by SASB on the off chance that the banks can't give enlistment to need of openings/amount.
19. Banks will guarantee that Yatra Permit Form are not issued for various days or diverse courses to the individuals from a similar family to keep away from bother to them at Yatra Access Control Gates.
20. Bank offices will show, at the obvious place, for the advantage of overall population the name/area of another closest assigned branch accessible in the region for propel enlistment.
21. The staff of assigned bank offices should be appropriately sharpened in regards to vital issues identified with Advance Registration, by the particular Banks by issuing Circular to all its branches demonstrating the accompanying:
(I) no segment of Yatra Permit Form should be left clear;
(ii) no pioneer under 13 years old and over 75 years old might be enlisted regardless of the possibility that they may have acquired Compulsory Health Certificate (CHC);
(iii) adjust portable numbers to be caught while filling the Yatra Permit Forms, with the goal that mass SMSs on Do's and Don'ts sent through NIC (began a year ago on Pilot premise) achieve all the Yatris;
(iv) it is compulsory to issue "Nirdeshika", a little booklet containing Dos and Don't gave to banks each Yatra Permit Form, free of cost;
(v) staff of assigned bank offices to go to the preparation workshops composed for lead of Advance Registration by PNB, J&K Bank and Yes Bank; and,
(vi) bank offices to keep a vigil on any potential plausibility of phony Yatra Permit Forms being sold in the region of their Branch and to illuminate the Bank experts and additionally SASB promptly if any such data goes to their notice.
Panjtarni and Pahalgam-Panjtarni Sector was Rs.2,000/ - per individual and Rs.4300/ - per individual,
Amarnath yatra with kashmir tour packages with airfare and helicopter.
Amarnath yatra with vaishno devi with flights and helicopter tickets.
Amarnath yatra with ladakh tour packages with flight tickets and chopper services.
"Amarnath give in is a Hindu sanctuary situated in Jammu and Kashmir, India. The give in is arranged at an elevation of 3,888 m (12,756 ft), around 141 km (88 mi) from Srinagar, the capital of Jammu and Kashmir and came to through Pahalgam town. The sanctuary shapes an essential piece of Hinduism and is thought to be one of the holiest sanctuaries in Hinduism.The buckle is encompassed by blanketed mountains.
Copyright © 2017 Amarnath Trip. All Rights Reserved | Design by AmarnathTrip